Monday, May 4, 2009

Disgusting Bitches

People who are too forth-giving scare the shit out of me. This is perhaps the tenth time this has happened to me, patiently waiting for my Starbucks and when asked what type of milk they would like in their latte or what not, the patron in front of me responds, "oh soy milk, I'm lactose intolerant." WHAT THE FUCK. Maybe you need to go to WebMD or pick up a book. Clearly you do not suffer from such an ailment or you would not be willing to give that information publicly to ANYONE. Or maybe you are just unaware that people know the symptoms of being lactose intolerant. Explosive Diarrhea anyone? DISGUSTING!!!! Good G-d, do you realize that everyone in Starbucks within a twenty foot radius now knows it possibly comes out of both ends in a projectile manner? It amazes me when people tell you this ever so nonchalantly, sick bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment