Thursday, April 23, 2009

Facebook Bitches


ATTN: Facebook and Myspace "models". No one cares, except me. I care because I know its not going to be good day if I haven't logged on to Facebook and been able to pop a few blood vessels in my eyes in choking uncontrollable laughter. You brighten up my day. I must say I'm jealous, I wont lie to you. I'm jealous that you have hours of free time in preparation for your iphoto-shoot and hours of free time to photoshop the shit out of it afterwards. I'm jealous that you have more friends than me or at least you think so for the reason that you use the amount of photo comments you get as an indicator of who you are. The oops-you-caught-me face isn't fooling anyone, your macbook doesn't accidentally take a picture of you in your bra and if it did, it would crack up in laughter and say, "hahahah I'm just kidding bitch, imma delete it. no one wants to see that shit". It'd be right. I mean I don't mean to be a bitch or anything, but if you like looking obnoxious in pictures or film, go get a job on the Disney channel or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment