Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frat Bitches


"Didn't you wear that shirt on Tuesday?"...said the knuckle-dragging neanderthalistic (I made that word up) frat boy when I walked past him today. Speechless. I was effing speechless. DON'T YOU WEAR THAT STUPID FACE EVERYDAY? And you actually wear that same dirty fugly ass hat backwards or sideways each day in class, but I don't call you out on your fashion faux-pas. Or the polo you wear with such wanna-be swagger, complete with oakleys (bahahahha) neatly hung on your collar and flip-flops. I wanted to kick him in the vajay. Thats right...vajay. Because only a female would notice something such as a clothing double-dip in the same week. I don't know your name, I don't know where you come from, BUT I guarantee I do know you're listening to Avril Lavigne's "Sk8ter Boi" on your ipod right now. As I felt the pig's blood run down my face I waited for my telekinesis to kick in, much to my dismay it did not. I would have really liked for him to fall down the stairs (don't worry he would have safely landed on one of his 12 packs of fat) and roll away into the Pacific. 

No comments:

Post a Comment