Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Greedy Homeless Bitches


Um yuh sleep in an underpass and you smell like piss, but you won't take the rice I so kindly tried to give you? NO. Instead you want the entree, uh-uh sweetie it ain't happenin'. I walked out of a chinese restaurant in Marina Del Rey and had rice that I wasn't going to eat since I like haven't had a carb since like 2001 and I offered it to him. He gawked at me as if I had just offered him cat shit on a plate. WTF is it with greedy-ass homeless people in LA? I offer you $2 you want a 20, all you want is MORE MORE MORE. Your lovely yellow hair and your tales-from-the-crypt keeper cape shook with anger when I declined to give you what I had ordered for myself. You threw the rice cup back at me. I vacillated over the idea of stealing your cup of change and buying a drum of rice and then forcing you to eat it. I'm not being self-righteous but when you do a damn good thing you at least deserve a little damn smile in return. And I don't usually feel the need to drive my little self-righteous cab round-town and toot my own horn.... but toot effing toot. And its like instead of waving his little homeless hand back at me he flips the bird. Well eff you right back Mr. Happy, I know you may have a pooped your pants during our scuffle but you should just walk away right? NO. He proceeds to chase me away. HOW...seriously how do you become greedy and want more when you don't really have anything? What happened to a "please and thank you miss" how about a "god bless you", shit I donate like a million dollars to the homeless teen funds that those people who are on every corner send you into a pity spiral if you dont. (OH AND THATS ANOTHER THING..."oh sorry I don't have any cash" WHY DO THEY TAKE CHECK AND CARDS NOW TOO?) So long story short NO, I will not buy your oranges (unless you have a dog) when I drive by anymore...in fact I'm gunna steal your markers you use to make signs. How dareeeeeeeeeeee you reject my rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment